wonderland
How to Impress Yourself
Saturday, August 20, 2011 1:03 AM | Written by your name 0 comments

I strive to impress myself. This means setting my appearance, communication style and goals towards what I see as being ideal. This doesn’t mean I ignore all the first impressions and marketing advice. It just means that my main goal is to impress myself and let other people think what they want.
Although this is a freeing mindset, it isn’t easy to accomplish. I’m certainly not perfect and it takes a lot of discipline to keep yourself focused on your ideal self-image, not the immediate reactions of other people. It’s often easier to take a short cut and just follow the opinions of other people than it is to have integrity.
Whenever I see myself focusing too much on impressiveness, I try to turn that focus inwards. Instead of going to the gym to look better for other people, I go to be strong, healthy and look good for myself. Turning those motivations inwards helps you ignore the shallow feedback from other people and focus on your deeper drives.
WONDERLAND
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris pulvinar lobortis luctus. Donec posuere sollicitudin diam, non semper metus vulputate nec. Curabitur lobortis porttitor convallis. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae. description here.
NAVI //
about entry links cbox Follow